HAA Honors 2017 Property Finalists
The Houston Apartment Association has honored Praxis Capital for two of its multifamily properties as Top 3 finalists for “2017 Property of the Year”. There were 117 nominations in total.
All finalist properties were visited by a team of judges who scored each of the properties on the following criteria:
- Resident Service (floor layouts, interior/exterior structure, maintenance, appropriate to locale, overall customer service)
- Physical Appearance/Appeal (both interior and exterior, models, office/common areas)
- Community Service (Community revitalization, involvement, environmental awareness)
- Operating Performance (could include net effective rents, occupancy rate/retention, controllable expenses, and year over year results versus comparables in submarket)
- Unique Features/Amenities/Services that make the property stand out
Praxis Capital, Inc. is a vertically integrated real estate private equity investment firm which combines an entrepreneurial approach with an institutional infrastructure. The executive team at Praxis combines more than 100 years and $6.3 billion of experience in the multifamily sector; including management of over 90,000 apartment units.
With over $100 million in assets under management, the focus at Praxis is to implement both tactical and strategic models to acquire underperforming residential real estate assets in US growth markets that we can transform through renovation and repositioning. At Praxis, we aren’t content merely to see opportunities others don’t. Or to simply seize opportunities others can’t.
We believe in “creating” value…and we have done just that over 700 times since 2001.