What Real Estate Investors Need to Know About the Family Office Market
Brian Burke, President and CEO of Praxis Capital was recently welcomed as a guest on the Invest Florida podcast.
The topic of this podcast episode is the elusive family office market.
Real estate investors may have heard that family office managers control a deep pool for raising capital, but it just isn’t that easy.
What is a family office? How do you get their attention? And how do you raise capital from family offices?
Brian offers his invaluable experience in single and multi-family real estate markets, and raising money from family offices in this podcast.
- Family Office Characteristics
- High net-worth families that need to invest
- Usually managed by family member or RIA
- Potentially deep pockets, but difficult to access
- How to Get Into Family Offices
- Get Noticed – use word-of-mouth and alternative press (podcasts, radio shows) to get word out
- Do not solicit to family offices…You will be approached if there is an interest
- Attend family office conferences
- Networking is key
To learn about family office investors, please listen to the Invest Florida podcast featuring Brian.