Brian Burke, President and CEO of Praxis Capital was recently welcomed as a guest on the Invest Florida podcast.
The topic of this podcast episode is the elusive family office market.
Real estate investors may have heard that family office managers control a deep pool for raising capital, but it just isn’t that easy.
What is a family office? How do you get their attention? And how do you raise capital from family offices?
Brian offers his invaluable experience in single and multi-family real estate markets, and raising money from family offices in this podcast.
- Family Office Characteristics
- High net-worth families that need to invest
- Usually managed by family member or RIA
- Potentially deep pockets, but difficult to access
- How to Get Into Family Offices
- Get Noticed – use word-of-mouth and alternative press (podcasts, radio shows) to get word out
- Do not solicit to family offices…You will be approached if there is an interest
- Attend family office conferences
- Networking is key
To learn about family office investors, please listen to the Invest Florida podcast featuring Brian.
Like what you've read?
Sign up to receive our latest articles by email.